Preston and Macy Bishop's Kids: Maxwell and Vivienne

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Jan. 3rd, Max & I have an accident (Thankfully we are both OK)




While going to visit my Baby & Me group - I was carrying Maxwell & was on the sidewalk which becomes small due to a 1/2 brick wall (see picture). When I went to adjust for the smallness of it, there are 4 seems that come together & I lost my balance & we both went down very hard. Max's head hit the brick wall.... call it luck(or unlucky) that we were actually at the hospital. I had fortunately also had a very thick heavy blanket over his head that I/we believe helped to reduce the hit. I was hysterical as well. Preston arrived at the hospital in what seemed to be only a few short minutes -Max checked out immediatly fine & then he had a CAT scan which showed that all was fine and well. A VERY SCARY moment for us. I have heard it said that usually a parent will one time fall with their baby(and be a bad fall) - someone was watching out for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home